Terms and Conditions
Our ‘we will beat any like for like written quote’ promise must be a quote obtained from a reputable buyer (an official company, that is easily found online) and must be their final figure once you have had your vehicle appraised by them. Please note, online ‘first price’ prices, will not meet these guidelines.
The valuation that we provide for your vehicle is given in good faith, based on the information that you provide. If you provide incorrect or inaccurate information, this may result in a change to our valuation. The valuation is valid for 7 days. Our valuation will be confirmed when we carry out a physical inspection of your car.
It is the seller’s responsibility to tell us if there is any outstanding finance agreement on the vehicle. Completecarbuyers.co.uk will deduct the amount of any outstanding finance from the valuation, and will settle the finance on the sellers behalf at point of transfer.
Payment will be made by bank transfer at the seller’s request.
The seller warrants:
- That all information supplied to completecarbuyers.co.uk is accurate
- The vehicle has not been declared as an insurance write-off
- The vehicle is not subject to outstanding finance
- The vehicle starts and runs
- The vehicle is not an import
- The mileage reading is accurate
- There are no defects other than those that should reasonably be apparent on a visual inspection
- That it is the legal owner and has been for a minimum on 90 days
The seller must provide all documents relating to the vehicle including V5, service history and invoices, road fund licence, handbooks, radio codes and spare keys.